High purity natural Brazilian agate (99.91% SiO2) ball mill grinding jars, highly wear-resistant and resistant to acids (except HF) and solvent, these jars are used whenever small quantity of samples need to be grinded without contamination.
Natural Brazilian Agate Ball Mill Grinding Jars
High purity natural Brazilian agate (99.91% SiO2) ball mill grinding jars, highly wear-resistant and resistant to acids (except HF) and solvent, these jars are used whenever small quantity of samples need to be grinded without contamination. Each jar set includes grinding jar, lid, rubber sealing gasket and mixed agate grinding balls. The grinding jars are extensively applied to in the fields of Ceramics, Electronics, Light Industry, Paint, Ink, Medicine, Food, Geology, Chemical Engineering and so on.
1. High purity, low contamination to the samples
2. High cost-effective, low wear and long lifetime
3. High specific gravity, high grinding efficiency
4. Highly wear resistant to acid and solvent
5. Highly polished, smooth, easy to clean, low abrasion to the equipment
6. High mechanical strength, good toughness, impact resistance, no broken beads
7. Mainly used for lab planetary ball mill machines
In order to prevent excessive avrasion, the hardness of the grinding jars used and of the grinding balls must be higher than that of the material used. Normally, grinding jars and grinding balls of the same material should be choosen. For example, 250ml agate ball mill jar, normally is matched with 250g mixed agate grinding balls. However, the size of grinding jars and grinding balls should be determined experimentally if necessary.
Please Feel free to send us your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.