Every DECO soil powder milling machine is equipped with a round frame sieve. While grinded powder passing through the sieve, the particle can be classified into different sizes. The screen has 10 types including 20/ 40/ 60/ 80/ 100/ 120/ 140/ 160/ 180/ 200 sieve number. You can get different size powder by choosing the appropriate screen.
Matches between sieve & particle is as followed:
Sieve number (mesh)
Particle diameter (μm)
* For fragile materials: Input size: 10mm maximum; Output size: 0.1um minimum; Time needed: 20~30mins per time milling.
* For hard materials: Input size: 3mm maximum; Output size: 0.1~5um minimum; Time needed: Depends on the material hardness.
1. Elegant design, easy to operate
2. Ideal for wet or dry grinding application
3. Automatic and programmable control with LED display, multiple grinding modes to choose
4. High Uniformity and excellent repeatability
5. Fast rotational speed, high efficiency and fine granularity
6. Programmable interval and pause times
7. Stepless speed regulation, reversing function
8. Gear-drive offers an effective solution to problems caused by belt driving
9. Cooling of the grinding chamber with a built-in fan for long grinding times
Planetary ball mill has four ball grinding jar holders installed on one planetary disk. When the planetary disk rotates, the jar axis makes planetary movements and the balls in the jars grinds and mixes samples in high speed movement. The instrument can smash and blend various products of different materials and granularity with dry or wet methods. Minimum granularity of grinded products can be as small as 0.1 micron.
Technical data of lab soil grinder:
Compatible Grinding Jars
(50ml~100ml) * 4
Max Feeding Capacity
2/3 capacity of the grinding jar
2 or 4 grinding jars working simultaneously
Soil materials < 10mm, others materials < 3mm
down to 0.1μm
hard, medium-hard, soft, fibrous, brittle, moist - dry or wet
Rotational Speed of Grinding Jar
Rotational Speed Ratio
(planetary disk : jar)
gear drive and belt drive
stepless speed regulation
220VAC, 50Hz, 0.25KW
Max Continuous Grinding Time
72hours ( full-load)
Dimension of Planetary Disk
* If the sample feed is larger than the max feeding granularity, it must be size reduction preliminary.
Remark:the price including the grinding machine and a vibration sieve, not including the agate grinding jars or balls. They should be ordered seperately according to your requirements.
* Planetary ball mill is the requisite equipment for mixing, fine grinding, small sample preparing, new product development and small volume high-tech material production.
* The instrument has small volume, complete function, high efficiency and low noise. It is the ideal facility to acquire research samples for research institutes, universities as well as enterprise laboratories (can acquire four samples in one experiment).
* If mated with vacuum ball milling tanks, it can grind samples in vacuum status. The products is extensively applied to in the fields of Geology, Mining, Metallurgy, Electronics, Construction Material, Ceramics, Chemical Engineering, Light Industry Medicine, Environmental Protection etc.
Related Grinding jars & balls:
Please Feel free to send us your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.